Friday, August 04, 2006

Highly Unlady-Like Subject but.......




My Mum always taught me to behave like a lady and I usually do, well most of the time. I suppose one contradiction would be putting my "time to do another self manicure because this is looking real bad" feet on the world wide web, but never mind.....
I heard about this hilarious new item on the radio this morning. One of the announcers recieved it as a travel gift.
Forgive me....but it states "One drop into the toilet before you go eliminates 98% of embarrassing bathroom odors everytime." The caution on the bottle: "Do not put in eyes."

2 comments:

Shelley said...

LOL..how funny. Yup..I believe even flushing a potty would work.

Rosa said...

Hillarious! Yea, I need a new pedicure.....ew. One drop huh, maybe I should get some for the teenagers!! hehe.