Thursday, August 03, 2006

And Another Winner Could Be..........



Ryan Star is moving up in my opinion with Dilana on Rock Star. His other performances weren`t that great. He blew me away with this last one, and the guys in the band as well. Everyone watching most likely. Incredible. He did R.E.M.’s “Losing My Religion” while playing a grand piano.
Not many can do someone elses work and it be better, but this was amazing and strong and powerful. I was never madly in love with that song.....it was good but...
He changed it in the most subtle way, and sang directly from his soul.
I still think Dilana is perfect though. She`s earthy and caring and humble while still having such superb talent. Ryan reminds me a bit of Freddie Mercury from Queen in looks, but in a more masculine sense. Freddies features were finer.
We missed the elimination night. I had to work and hubby forgot to tape it. Luckily he remembered Coronation Street and we agreed that we`d seen the most important night`s show where they all performed. Neither of us thought we`d become so entranced with this competition, but entranced and hooked we are. Wow.

2 comments:

Kali said...

Hubby and I are huge fans of Rock Star Super Nova as we were with Rock Star INXS...
We won't miss an episode!
I love Dilana too, and was totally blown away by Ryan's performance this week...It was my favourite so far.

It also happens that we are addicted to Coronation Street and Eastenders!

Hubby is originally from England, but has been in Australia for the last 15 years...I though was born and bred Down Under.

Rosa said...

Grrr. Missed another one!!!!! He's not too hard on the eyes. Kinda looks like Dweezel Zappa & Andy Garcia. Nice mix.