Tuesday, August 15, 2006

"Elvis" He`s No Hound Dog


Wasn`t he adorable as a puppy? I never met him then. We were introduced almost seven years ago, when I met my now hubby. Elvis was three or four then and a lot bigger.

He`s a sweetheart. Well most of the time.....unless he gets in the garbage.

It`s a favorite hobby of his.....well anything to do with food really.
We go to great lengths to prevent it, but sometimes he still finds a way.

He`s a border collie mix. The mix is with lab and who knows what else.

But he`s still adorable.
We love you Elvis!

14 comments:

VintagePretty said...

He's gorgeous! I love the spots. We have a lurcher x alsatian and love her to bits!

Janet said...

What a beautiful dog. Love his eyes. And being old enough to have been a true Elvis fan, I also love the name!!

Alaska Diva said...

Ahh, what a handsome boy! Mongrel mixes rule. And speaking of garbage puppy syndrome...I have an old white sled dog who seems to have left me a morning chore....

Alaska Diva said...

I just linked you to my blog ...couldn't find an email address for you to let you know.

Shane Marie said...

So handsome! And he does adore you, your photos capture that in his eyes.

Tea said...

Thanks for visiting and linking me Brooke :)
I was planning on linking you too tonight.

tea
xo

Jeremy said...

He's a lovely boy, but keep him off those Corona Extras, and hamburgers of course.

Jeremy said...

He's a lovely boy, but keep him off those Corona Extras, and hamburgers of course.

Shelley said...

Ah...he's cute! I love the expressions on his face.

Tea said...

Jeremy....hehe!
Oh he`d drink those too if he could.

One Crabapple said...

oh Elvis is precious !

More than A HOund Dog ! Definitely!

Kali said...

oh. my. gosh! Elvis is adorable...look at that nose and puppy dog eyes!!
Hey, hope you're feeling much better...I am known to be a big worrier, but it all soon passes.
take care...Kali xxx
p.s. Rockstar is on tonight! can't wait.

Judypatooote said...

Elvis was precious as a puppy, and now just as kissable....with his spots he looks like he could have alittle bit of spaniel in him....

Rosa said...

Awwwww, what a cutie!