Monday, July 03, 2006

Teddy



This is sweet Teddy. He`s now 19 but still healthy as ever although I think he`s retired from hunting now.

I long for an English garden. My originally one drowned before the raised beds. I`m working on it slowly again....................too slowly. One clump of Shasta Daisies on one side of the back door so far and on the other a dark red climbing rose and astillabe for starters which will look nicer once the peas have finished I planted and today my Dad`s bringing me a nice pale pink old fashioned rose bush.

The front is coming along though I hope the vine doesn`t choke all my new perennials out. A beautiful new coral climbing rose has also been added.
If only for myself, I`ll use this blog to see how far my garden eventually comes along.

3 comments:

Miss Robyn said...

I can't wait to see how your garden grows!

Rosa said...

Awwww.

La BĂȘte said...

Hello Tea! Thanks for your lovely comments. I'm glad you like the blog.

Keep up the beguiling loveliness.

x