Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tea Time


I guess my last post must have been my 'Margarita side' popping out, so I thought I`d post something from my 'Tea side' this time.
This is a front garden in progress. It`s slightly embarrassing looking after seeing all the beautiful gardens in others blogs but it`s new, just a baby. There were mostly just annuals in here for years so I`m starting from scratch.
I came home twice from work to find some newly planted flowers dug up so the picks are to keep the cats from digging for now. Pretty sure it`s old Teddy that did it. I think I can soon get rid of them (the picks, not the cats) because the spaces have filled in. Those two "strange things to have in a garden" on the left are for the cats. They use them to jump up and get in and out of their "cat door". It will never feature in Better Home and Gardens but as a mad animal lover on a budget that`s the best idea I could come up with for now.
The roses have bloomed more now but I`m still waiting to get some more batteries for the camera.

3 comments:

Kali said...

G'day ~ thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog :)

I like what I've seen visiting you and will definitely come back soon and read more. Things are a bit busy around here at the moment.
I hope you have a lovely day!

Shelley said...

Cat lovers are the best people. Your garden is lovely. I love tea too. Let's grab some and head for the garden!

Rosa said...

Your baby is lovely. It will grow into beautiful lushness!! Yea, I hear ya about cats. Can't live with em, can't live without em. Kinda like men.