Saturday, December 23, 2006

Pardon Me But....YeeeeeHaaaaaaw!!!!!!

Well I`ve finally been able to make some comments and after searching in help for problems with uploading pictures, I cleared my cookies and cache...(I`d like to clear Bloggers cookies LOL)I used Internet Explorer to get to everything rather than Firefox as they advised and voila!

I was walking into work the other day and saw a black crow`s feather on the ground in front of me. I thought as I walked by that I should pick it up. But carried on towards the door thinking that if it was still there at break, I would then because it must be meant for me. Odd maybe, but I like symbols and also am fascinated with crows.
It was still there, so I picked it up. Later at home I looked up all the meanings I could find.
One was you will recieve an important message. Others were good luck, inspiration, transformation, protection, guiding power and wisdom. Haven`t recieved any important message but I`ll take the rest :)

Look at these wonderful magazines that Rowan from "Circle of the Year" sent me!
She is a sweetheart and check out her blog if you haven`t already. It`s always so interesting. http://circleoftheyear.blogspot.com/


I finally lined the cutlery drawer. Took it into the frontroom, flopped down in front of the tv to watch Heartbeat. The great bargain antique silverware is going in the drawer to be used. I can never become as tarnished as it was and I don`t mind the upkeep. While I was doing that, someone was doing this....

Again may you all have the most wonderful Christmas, and I must add from one of my favorite authors.....

And so, as Tiny Tim observed....."God Bless Us, Every One!"

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too Tea and blessings to you and your family. TWT

Peaceful/Paisible said...

now look love...just popping to say thank you for your visit and your nice words...I'll go and prepare dinner for my hubby and I, it's 8 pm here and come back later, it looks so cosy here, i bring the tea, put the kettle on...and yes...margharita too...
I'll get my magic bubble ready to travel from my tiny bit of France to the great Ontario...see you...
mousie

Rusty in Miami said...

Hi Tea Marry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family

Gary said...

Here is an important message for you: I think you have a great blog. :)

BTW, that cat picture is wonderful.

HORIZON said...

Dear Tea.
Wanted to pop in and wish you and hubby the very best for this Christmastime. Tomorrow is the big day already and l still have a few things to do!
I can sympathise with you over blogger at the moment- l had serious probs with commenting a week and more ago and then was so busy with getting Christmas organised for kids that l feel l have been away for ages!
Anyway, enough of my moaning- have a safe and happy time this season. Lets hope that feather brings something wonderful!!
Bests xx

James Higham said...

Merry Christmas, Tea and Margaritas. Have a restful time and be of good cheer. James

rel said...

Tea,
Here's an important message...
Merry Christmas.
rel

Shelley said...

Merry Christmas Ms Tea

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Tea!

RaNae @EweCreekCottage said...

YAY Tea so glad the problems got straightened out. And how cool is that to find the crow feather... love the various meanings well Darlin Merry Christmas to you and dear hubby and the pets ohh I mean 4 legged kiddos.
Hugs RaNae

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Christmas blessings to you dear Tea and peace and joy throughout the new year. Marion x

Saur♥Kraut said...

Merry Chrismas, my friend!

Boxwood Cottage said...

Merry Christmas, happy holidays and all my best wishes for a wonderful new year 2007 dear Tea!
xox

Bob said...

Hi Tea, I just popped in to say best wishes for Christmas and the New Year. I am looking forward to many more of your postings which I truely do find delightful and interesting. Bob.

Rosa said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Sounds like you did! Lucky you to find a feather, any feather! I love kitty in the drawer space. Curioius little buggers, aren't they!