Friday, July 27, 2007

Two Nice Surprises in the Post

Yesterday I recieved a lovely gift from Tash of VinatagePretty for being her 1000th poster!
A pretty crochet brooch, rose soap and a cute fizz cupcake for the bath. Then two postcards from England. One of Newcastle and the other The Angel of the North. That was cool because I sat at the feet of that huge statue 9 years ago :)
Hugs and thanks to Tash...

Then today I recieved another from Ally after having my name as one of the ones drawn at her blog! Is it Christmas? LOL Look at the pretty baby bonnet all done from a delicate hanky and a pretty write up to go with it. This is being put away for whenever I need something special for a baby shower. And all these teas! Yum. White Blueberry, Vanilla creme, Strawberry kiss,Green Cocomint, Egyptian Chamomile and Apple Harvest. Thanks and hugs to you too Ally!

Day 5 of no ciggy`s. A few times a day I have a craving but so far so good. I`ve been able to move through it. One would sure taste good though. But then I think of how worried I was and so far that`s stopped me.
I need to post a garden meme soon, but just haven`t had the time for much here with summer things and a slow connection makes it hard to get anything loaded sometimes. I`ve been to blogs where things just won`t even load at times. Frustrating! I`m now 3 posts behind in visiting all your comments :( Thanks so much for all the well wishes and stories.
As soon as I get some time I`m visiting all you guys!
Have a great weekend.

14 comments:

Pear tree cottage! said...

Tea, you lucky lady the parcels are filled with wonderful pieces the tea sounds just lovely. you must give us the results of all the taste tests.

I just commented on your last post too ((smiles))

Enjoy your day dear friend.
Lee-ann

a pink-bee said...

Great gifts! Your blog is so much fun to visit :)
Glad all turned out well. Good luck on stopping smoking am rooting for you.

Hanna said...

Oh, lucky you. All sorts of cool stuff!

Hey, I am tagging you for a meme, if you feel like playing. The details are here: http://www.thisgardenisillegal.com/2007/07/meme-seven-random-garden-facts.html

Gill said...

Conquer this one craving at a time, you can do this! Congratulations, you are a strong woman.
xo
Blue
(I kicked it nine years ago, was a pack a day.)

Unknown said...

those are lovely gifts! i love the tea flavours - such lovely combos!
i'm a tea nut myself!

Judypatooote said...

Hi Tea......lucky you....those are lovely gifts..... if you would go to my blog you will see the note card with Elvis's picture.....and if you will email me your address you will receive another gift... Thank you for letting me use Elvis's picture.....he is such a sweety.....

Kahshe Cottager said...

Ahhh Tea ... it's summer - time to chill and enjoy the warm weather not worry about being behind in blogging! We'll all still be here! I see you will have plenty of tea to enjoy but maybe it is really Margaritas-in-the-garden time!! Wishing you strength to continue your resolve to kick the habit!

Miss Robyn said...

Hi T - just catching up on blogs after a few 'things'... can you email me?
I would love to get back in touch xox

Dan said...

So Tea, when are you having Lulu and me over for tea already? You have plenty of it now! :) xoxo

Calamity Jen said...

Five days and counting -- keep up the good work!

Rick Rockhill said...

Tea- Check out my blog. You've won an award!
-Rick

QUASAR9 said...

lol giving up smoking, is probably one of the best things you'll ever do - and I smoke too.

But hey there is so much to give up so much we don't need, but nothing else fills our lungs, takes our breath away or makes us smell like an ashtray, quite like old cigarrette smoke does

All the best

Clezevra said...

like the look of your blog... fun and snappy... the name's nice, too. pictures look temting and surprises are great, i agree.

Jeanette said...

Gday Tea, 5 days whose counting hang in there be strong, time will pass quickly a month then a year.You have some very Nice things in your parcels.