Wednesday, May 30, 2007


Canada news
Wednesday » May 30 » 2007

Man allegedly approaching women in Guelph, Ont., asking to be kicked in groin

Canadian Press

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

GUELPH, Ont. (CP) - Police in Guelph, Ont., are looking for a man who allegedly approached women and asked them to kick him in the groin.

Three women reported similar incidents to police and two of the women reported the suspect was on a bicycle. The various incidents allegedly occurred over the last two months. The suspect is described as white, in his early twenties, with a brown goatee and a large gap between his front teeth.

None of the women reported injuries.

Update.... This wacky dude was caught and fined later today on 6 counts of mischief 10 miles away in the town park. Whatever next?? LOL LOL :0

18 comments:

JacquiG said...

I heard that on the news this morning! How very wierd!!! You have to wonder about some people don't you.

smilnsigh said...

But what I want to know is, did any of the women comply with his request?

-evil gigggggggles-

Mari-Nanci

Unknown said...

i hope that was'nt my brother...haha!! I have family in Guelph...
What a strange thing!

ally said...

That is so wierd!
I would have done it!

Sheila said...

Only in Canada...!

James Higham said...

Pretty vital news you've brought us here, T&M.

By the way, how's the redecoration looking? How about some pics?

Tea said...

smilnsigh....haha....they didn`t say.

james....oh I will. I just thought I`d give it all a break. Getting carried away with the decor pics lately :)

tea
xo

Rowan said...

Takes all sorts I suppose!:):)

Old Man Rich said...

He had to ask?
I tend to get that as a standard reaction...

cindy said...

ha, ha! i too, wondered first thing if anyone obliged his request! that's quite funny!

Shirley said...

I just read about this in a Finnish newspaper. It's international news!

rel said...

Tea,
I'm recovered now from my cringe attack! Wow that dude is crazy, like, I mean...whacko, ;-)

He must need a woman to accomadate his masochism, 'cause I'm sure the cross bar on his bike could fulfill his wish for pain.
rel

Tuscan Tony said...

"brown goatee and a large gap between his front teeth"

From his behaviour I'd saye these physical features are a taken-as-read!

Kahshe Cottager said...

What a kook but who knows what he would progress to doing next...

Susie Q said...

I saw this on the news...too bad he did not ask me when I was in a rotten mood! : )

Your posts give me a smile!

Hugs,
Sue

Anonymous said...

Nuts =D

Elle Jay Bee said...

Oh my goodness! I just discovered your blog and read your profile. Canadian, loves Enya and Coronation Street, and loves vintage style? We must be separated at birth...except I was born in Ireland and now live in N.S. Oh well, I'm happy to have found you anyway!!LOL

Anonymous said...

Crazy!